Why Join AUVSI?
AUVSI membership is open to all types of unmanned systems and robotics companies and professionals serving the industry. If you want to have access to the innovative resources that will help you gain the competitive edge in this fast-paced and continually evolving industry, then AUVSI membership is a must.
Our members take advantage of numerous opportunities to get connected, get informed and get involved all year long. In fact, AUVSI is known for encouraging market growth and stimulating innovation with our custom resources that will help you realize your full potential in the industry. Join us now and:
- Build your own database of “go to” people in the industry that will help you expand your business at these AUVSI events:
- Grow your network locally by affiliating with one of our Chapters
- Access webinars detailing industry best practices and specific ways you can capitalize on unmanned systems market opportunities
- Stay updated on current trends and discover what’s on the horizon for unmanned systems with unlimited access to AUVSI publications like Unmanned Systems magazine and e-newsletters such as the AUVSI Daily and Weekly eBrief
- Easily identify products operating in the air, ground and maritime domains with information found in the industry’s most comprehensive database – AUVSI Unmanned Systems and Robotics Database (USRD)
- Contribute to the unified voice of unmanned systems as we advocate for policies and regulations that encourage industry growth and innovation
- Organizational members can participate in AUVSI Hill Day and educate members of Congress about the benefits of unmanned systems technology, how this market is contributing to the nation’s economy and the role legislation plays in advancing the industry
- Lend your voice and experience to our Remote Pilots Council and help raise the bar for professionalism in the UAS/drone operator community.
Take advantage of the game-changing benefits that will help you realize your full business potential. Become an AUVSI member today.
AUVSI offers special memberships for:
- Start-up companies
- Non-profit organizations
- Academic institutions and students
- Government agencies
- Individuals interested in learning more or getting involved in the industry